30 4 / 2013
I’ve done a lot of keynoting the past years, not least the past few weeks (7 flights in 10 days).
Moving forward I’ll have to be a bit more selective. Since saying no is not really in my nature, here are a few simple guidelines for getting me involved as as a speaker.
- Please check my conference schedule on Conferize.
- I’d require organizers to use Conferize. There’s really no reason not to.
- If your event aligns with our strategy, I may or not not ask for a honorarium but expenses should be covered.
To get in touch with me, please message me through my Conferize profile. Thanks!
02 4 / 2013
Busy times ahead as I’ve been invited to a bunch of great conferences and speaking gigs in April:
- 9-11 April: Red Herring Europe 100, Amsterdam. I’m presenting Conferize as one of the finalist, fingers crossed we’ll win. Red Herring is one of the most established brands in emerging technology and the list of finalists is daunting.
- 15 April: Nordic IT Powerhouse, Regional Growth Through Nordic/Baltic Collaboration, Stockholm. Am invited as a panelist to weigh in entrepreneurship and talent development in the Nordics. Follow the link to register (free). Background info here and here. As you may know this is a favorite topic of mine - The Nordics in the new millenium.
- 18 April: Iværk & Vækst, Aarhus, Denmark. Keynoting about my entrepreneurial background (Danish). Will be exciting to meet with successful entrepreneurs outside my normal circles - and to be welcomed by former news host Paula Larrain.
- 18-19 April: Mesh#4, Oslo. I’m exited to check out the startup scene in Norway, hosted by the Mesh people who also run a hot co-working space (invite only). Am hoping it’ll be somewhat like a Nordic version of F.ounders, which I’ve attended twice with great pleasure. I’ll be keynoting about the importance of innovation.
And finally a small rant: Sadly not all of these events are on Conferize yet and are not even using a dedicated (unique!) #hashtag.
Even the best tech conferences still struggle to set up the simplest strategy for social media and content marketing. Good news is that Conferize can help in doing that.
21 2 / 2013
I rarely get around to updating this blog, but in case I still have readers here, I’d like to point your attention to an excellent event next week in Copenhagen. I’ll be weighing in on the panel, details and link below.
This week was a busy one, speaking both at Social Media Week and CreativeCPH. Now back to work.
EL2 is proud to present key note speaker Dr. Saras Sarasvathy and a prominent panel of discussants consisting of Anders Hoffmann (Erhvervsstyrelsen), Peter Torstensen (Symbion), Ted Zoller (University of North Carolina) & Saras Sarasvathy (University of Virginia) and a Danish “Super” Entrepreneur.
Dr. Sarasvathy will share the results of over a decade of research into lessons learned by expert entrepreneurs - people who have more than 15 years of founding experience, including successes, failures and at least one public company. Dr. Sarasvathy will summarize the findings of her investigations and also present her new series of studies that examines equity relations between entrepreneurs and their early stakeholders.
09 1 / 2012
Phew, time flies when you’re busy changing the world. That wasn’t just a oneliner to get your attention.
10 6 / 2011
So many have been asking about Conferize, my new startup (see my last post). I’m currently in San Francisco talking about it and meeting with some people. I can’t yet share the intricate details, but you should head on over to our blog to learn about what kinds of problems we’re looking to solve. I promise to share more as soon as I can.
27 5 / 2011
23 5 / 2011
17 5 / 2011
Just a quick note to anyone attending Oresund Mobile Meetup or Community Day. I’ll be speaking about Issuu at both and am thinking about what to say. Let me know if you have any topics you’d like covered, or if you want to meet up.
04 3 / 2011
I’ve been asked to do a couple of interviews, and if you’re into deep reading of prolific and scrutinizing scribbles, you’re in for a treat. Enjoy.
We’re All Publishers Now (PDF download only, p 15-18) - it has loads of other interesting articles too.
17 11 / 2010
Update: Seems Posterous crops the video, so check it out here instead http://nmd.arkena.tv/012894769531322/apps-strategier-i-en-guldfebertid
In case you missed it, here’s a nice video of my panel about mobile apps at New Media Days 2010. It’s in Danish.
I thought it went really well and that we covered a lot of important ground in terms of strategy, technology, payment, marketing and more in relation to mobile apps for media companies.